Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alright, What the Fuck.

Hi, Slice in his infinite wisdom has designated me as Dice. Call me Ben.

I'm his twin brother. Now you are probably wondering what this has to do with anything.

I woke up this morning and checked my email to find an email from my brother. I haven't talked to him in like 6 months. But then he sends me this shit.

"My dear brother,

I don't have long. My greatest triumph suceeded but at great cost. If you receive this message, go to this link http://liveinthelightfight.blogspot.com/ and post this email. I've made you an account with which to do this. (login details omitted )

Do NOT Show this to Mom or Dad, or look to closely. But I'm going to be gone for a long time, if not forever. You are the only one I can trust with this matter.

'To all my followers, friends, watchers and partners, thank you. The fight has not ended, and never will end. But we are all damned here. I did not fail, but I did not suceed.

Fire, friends. Fire, pure flame hurts Him.

Light up the night and Live in the Light

Slice'

Bro, as soon as you post this, delete your account. If you love me, do it.

Your Brother,

Chris"


He sends me this shit an expects me to lie down about it? Fuck that shit. He's crazier then I thought Jesus.

What the fuck is going on?

Dice, fuck him. Does he think rhyming names are cute?

Hey, you people. How do I change my posting name. Thanks

-Ben

5 comments:

  1. Delete the account and walk away. You don't want this, kid. This is the absolute last thing you want.

    Just trust me, okay? Delete the account and walk away. The more you know, the worse it gets. Don't ask "The More You Know About What?" It's safer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit profile. Dammit. . .not Slice man. I didn't want him to. . . fuck it, that's the price of. . .well whatever it's no use to mourn slice more than he would want...

    Edit profile should give you the power to change your posting name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AS: Alright, I'm listening to you?

    And then no fuck you.

    My brother is being a loon somewhere, AGAIN. I'm not going to leave him in the woods or something.

    @Hellfire: You knew my bro? What was he like? Where was he last? Can you Help?

    And Thanks, I'm going to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, Amal is right. You NEED to just walk away. Your brother.... all you need to know is that he was a hero. Not a loon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, considering he creates fire wherever he goes...

    Also, I think rhyming names are kinda cute...

    Look, these guys say walk away. That's a really, really good idea, but if you try, it's not going to be easy. Thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete