Monday, February 7, 2011

Tell me now, is there a man among you here Is there no one who will stand up and try to fight Tell me man, is there not one in all your ranks Is there no one who values courgage over life


Weve given everything we can there are no heroes left in man


But as I walk through the city streets, these frightened people watch me pass. there is an evil that holds them here, and yet they can’t try breaking its grasp.  if I stay here with you, then I will leave them to their doom. do not say this is how it has to be you do no better than the fools of this burning city.

We will not fall! You have no choice!
Stand aside! I stand alone!
You're still my hero! You are a fool!
This cannot be the only way! You will see!
You don't deserve this! My fist is full!
Now more than ever we are their hope! ... Mankind will fall They will not stand!
They don't know better! They will not fight!
They are not ready! They never will!
Even now there is hope for man!
You know I loved you! You still believe!
My heart was broken! Your only weakness!
My greatest strength! Now we shall see
You are not evil! if they will stand
You are not broken! beside their heroes!
We both know they'll never fight! But don't you get it?
There are no heroes. Mankind is doomed!

evennowthereishopeformanevennowthereishopeformanevennowthereishopeformanevennowthereishopeforman
evennowthereishopeforman 

 EVEN NOW, THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN
 EVEN NOW, THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN
EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

There will be a return

10



5 comments:

  1. Slice you there man? Or is this Plaster speaking to us? I say this in response. . . I will stand, I will fight, but only when the time is right. The is always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got your answers.

    Stay safe.

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Protomen. The Stand (Man or Machine)

    Good taste at least.

    ReplyDelete