Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boston

is the same as it's always been. Staying at a hotel off the main drag, but still close enough to the subway lines for ease of movement.

Will showed me his abillity...I don't know what to think. I'm not the most unbiased observer, you know? I've spent the last three days being batshit insane. Ok, the last few weeks. Hell, I don't know if I'm sane NOW.

But the lights of the city are a constant for me. While there is light there is hope.

Anyways, I don't know what to make of Will, not yet. I mean no offense, but...

No Proxies, not yet, no signs of anything.

Tomorrow, I'm thinking we should get out of Boston proper, hit up Dot, JP, Roxxy, the outskirting areas. If shit is going down in Boston, thats where it happens.

Bianca is a nice lady, and definitely one of the only things keeping Will grounded in reality, objectively, but she's also going to be invaluable here. The type of people in these places are the same as they are everywhere, and she seems to know these kinda people.

My suitcase is still intact, which I am glad about. If it got jostled too much...

1 comment:

  1. I'm still kind of sad about Gibbs being gone. If you see him ever again, tell him that I think about him. You don't need to reply to that, better don't do. Even if you think you will never see him again, I'd like to hold on to that little snippet of an uplifting thought.

    I wish you both good luck for whatever you are planning.

    ReplyDelete