Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fear and Loathing in The Pioneer Valley

Alright. Operation Shamu was a success.

Slendy was at my window last night.

So I forced a smile and waved. I got the ham out of my fridge, microwaved it for like 20 seconds. Then I put it on a string took a bite out of it,  and offered it to him by putting it out the window on the string. So he'd know I wasn't messing with him.

He reached out an arm and grabbed it and I passed out.

But when I came to the bone was still there, and it looked like it had been knawed by teeth so thats good.

He might have a mouth, guys!

Operation: Dudefest shall be tested next.

But first, I'm going back to Boston, it looks like. Ron who I've been a fan of for a long time needs help.

Before I go I'll be doing a full Boston analysis.


Ava, if you get the chance? I need to talk to Reach.


Last night something suspicious occurred. It's kind of emberassing so I kind of only want to talk to him about it.

Its his...field of expertise, lets say.

3 comments:

  1. Slice
    You picked Prey for MDJ's game.
    You may be in trouble.
    Look out for people with a knife or a hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, please do not leave me in this freaky place when you get here.

    ReplyDelete