Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I gathered


Her Name Was Jennifer Renard. She was 20. She had been stalked like my brother had, for a long time throughout her childhood. She, like my brother, had also repressed her memories. I don't know why or how she escaped.

She changed her name, tried her past, and saved money to go to college. She went to school...and met my brother.


As far as I can tell, she was happy.

They became friends. They both had similar interests in magic, in mythology, in nerdy things. She wrote a couple of entries about him, some poems. She didn't have a phone, or a computer.I think on some level she might have been scared of finding The Slender Man again.


Then, one day he showed all his friends “Marble Hornets”. As part of a movie night, I guess, after he was already on his downward slope.

It came back to her in a flash. She knew she had to leave. She dropped out, claimed she had Mono, and fled. But never far enough.

She was bait in a ploy, of some sort, she claims. A princess for a Dragon. She came back to the school a different woman in January. She was Gwen now.

They liked each other. Maybe they would have loved. I dunno. I never had a good relationship. Neither did bro. Maybe it's our curse, huh?

But amidst the ramblings of Gwenivere, she claims my brother as Arthur, and sometimes as Mordred. She claims she is the only one who can save him. The last entry was written sometime on the 36th of March.


“He tried to kill me, but he loves me still he loves me I saw the tears in his eyes the horror he won't abandon his Queen I must save him must! Must! He will not have him. He will live and live and live and live and live He will never find him in the depths he cannot go there no one can. We will live and die together. No! He mustn't die! Never never never never He will not fight he will not stand tonight we've been dead for years but death is not what scares us he must fight not must not h he is ours mine mine alone he will be safe safe below the depths. “


….


I'm preparing to scour the sewers.


I got a bad feeling about this.


------


1 comment:

  1. You called yourself Dice last time. That just occurred to me. Why do you think that is?

    I don't like the Sewers. It's cramped, there isn't enough light, it's hard to maneuver if something's down there. On the plus side, it's easy to hit just about anything because of how cramped it is, but you'd better have something you know will do damage.

    Slice left directions for a small Flamethrower. Use them. You need that kind of thing in tight corridors.

    ReplyDelete