Monday, April 18, 2011

Do You Know Where She IS?

D


You will die freezing cold and alone.
 





You will die freezing cold and alone.





Theyve got full blown homesTheyre married with kids and appliancesThey live they work they love they lose





You will die freezing cccccold and Alone
 

Scrambling


for
me?




(
character, circumstances, coherence, distinctiveness, existence, identification, integrity, ipseity, name, oneness, particularity, personality, self, selfdom, selfhood, selfness, singleness, singularity, status, uniqueness  


)

She lies with me

3 comments:

  1. Talk to me Slice. You ain't gone. Ben, Dice, whatever you want to call him, he's diving into this whether we like it or not. I get the digging into the depths of the madhouse metaphor. Do NOT do this. We're fighting, Slice. We aren't the dead. Talk to us man. He needs you, and so do the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Slice, I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

    Although I don't think I'm going to be the first person to figure out what you mean by this 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo! Slice!

    Argh! Craziness.

    That list of synonyms comes, I think, from "identity" on Thesaurus.com.

    Yeah, identities. That's something we all need.

    ReplyDelete