Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dice here. Sorry for the absence. Things have been...well.

When we last left off, I had just found a pile of books and journals and was going through them. I just grabbed the pile of books and dumped them into my bag. I didn't want to stay too long, as a dude with a rope around him in some chicks room is going to arouse suspicion, I don't care who you are.

But I grabbed the books. I had searched the floor, her desk, her laundry piles. I had two places left. The Bed and the Closet.

I...look. I'm uncomfortable enough going through a girls clothes. I know this sounds silly in the situation I was in, but still. I've not had much experience with girls, and I could see her bras and stuff.

But anyways, I got on my knees and began to look under her bed.

I...hell. You guys might be right. What I saw down there wasn't normal.

Ever since I was little, I've been terrified of Horses. Don't laugh. Horses are terrifying.

But down there, in the darkness, I saw a horse. No, not a horse. A hose skull. It, it had eyes. Dark blue shining eyes it leered at me a whinneyed a hellish, hellish whiny. I scrambled back, moving away from the bed, when I heard a rustling from the closet.

James rushed out at me, holding a knife. I grabbed at his arm and we began to struggle. I began to hear something...

when I was a little boy, there was an icecream truck in our neighborhood. You know the old school icecream trucks, with their melodic tones? It was sort of like that, but faster and faster. It...it was distorted. Like, it was spiraling. James began to laugh and laugh.

And then the door slammed.

Without hesitation, I ran at the second floor window and leapt out.

Hey, whoever told me to do the rope. Thanks. You saved my life. The window broke on my impact, but the rope held somehow, although I got slammed into the wall.

I've been going through the books. Next post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It always looks silly going in, but that rope will save your ass if things get all non-euclidean in the house.

    Be careful Ben. You're not getting out of this one anymore. We're well beyond the point of no return. Whatever you find in Gwen's things, I don't think you're going to like it very much. Just remember: Even if you don't believe in all of this, IT believes in YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty damn cool man. Good grab with the books. The kind of information the notebooks gives you can be quite valuable, if a little confused.

    ReplyDelete