Friday, December 10, 2010

Recent Dreams

So I've been having some weird dreams lately. And by weird, I mean awesome.

Seriously, I haven't had a stream of dreams this awesome in a long time.

A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was Brad Pitt in Fight Club, as a sort of alter ego. And I used this alter ego to start a war against some unstoppable force, some sort of government or something. The force kept growing as we advanced deeper into enemy territory, until we made it to this fortress, the bastion of their power.

We easily killed the guards, until all that remained was a man in a suit. Older looking guy, black suit. I opened fire, bullets hitting him, but he just smiled at me. Then, he began destroying my men left and right. So I reached into my belt, picked up a stake, and drove it into him, tackling him while I did this. He just laughed, though I had stopped his attack. I was dead, until somehow, I had a revelation. He prepared for my attack, as I dropped my stake...and hugged him.

I told him it was time to end this war, that was hurting everyone. I told him it was time to share our stories. He would tell me his, and I would tell the story of the people. From there, we could work everything out, but the important part was that we would stop the war. He consented, and I spoke of humanity.

Then I woke up.

But hell, I also have dreams about being a cyborg fighting my way free, rescuing human test subjects out of a laboratory with a mutant girl so I guess this isn't too out of the ordinary. I'm having a lot of badass dreams lately.

But last night, I dreamt someone was at my desk, shuffling through my papers, looking at my computer. He was made of dark, but looked like my brother in build, though he was hunched over. I need to start eating better before bed.

It's funny, though...I was sure I was awake when that happened, but the lighting was so much brighter when I woke up, so I must have been dreaming.

I realize I left the last post on a cliffhanger, so I'll write more about that later. Not that anyone cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment